Monday, June 18, 2012

New Music: Haley Reinhart

A week and a half ago, I logged into Spotify and one of the recommended new artists on the homepage was Haley Reinhart. Normally, I completely ignore Spotify's homepage and go straight to my own playlists, but for some reason, this time I decided to browse them and I clicked and started listening to Haley's debut album. And I'm so glad I did! I'm not sure how to describe her sound, but I think it's awesome. It has a classic, retro vibe to it that is simultaneously fresh, contemporary, and edgy. Take a listen to her performing live at the Hard Rock in Hollywood:


What do you think? How would you describe her sound?

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to let you know that I linked to your painted ornaments in my blog series, "Christmas in July." = ) Love them!

    ReplyDelete