Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Own the Night Tour


I can't believe it's been almost a month since I saw Lady A in concert! The photo above is of me and one of my best friends at the concert. It was a wonderful experience! I was never a huge Lady Antebellum fan but their latest album has several treasures and they're great performers.

The opening act was Thompson Square, a new country group that I really like. Unfortunately, it was pretty evident that they're inexperienced performers. But, I look forward to seeing them again when they've gotten more experience under their belt and know how to enunciate into a mic :).

Darius Rucker also performed and I'm not a fan of 95% of his country songs, but overall, the entire concert was awesome! I only wish it had lasted longer. If the tour happens to be coming near you, I highly recommend going to see it. It was worth every penny!

Here are a few of my favorite songs from the evening:

Love I've Found in You - Lady Antebellum

Dancin' Away With My Heart - Lady Antebellum

Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not - Thompson Square

No comments:

Post a Comment