Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Alien Eyes


This is the only photo in this entire post where Cora's eyes look normal. Just one eye, actually. She was wiggling too much and her face got cut out of the frame. Her eyes are glowing alien-green in every other photo I took of her today, however, so this one ultimately made the cut :).


I found Cora under our coffee table with her ball so I grabbed it and threw it for her.


She ran and brought it back, flying around the corner.

 

Here she comes!


After retrieving the ball a few times, she was tuckered out.


She quickly moved on to her new favorite toy (a gift from my mom).


Isn't she cute with her head cocked liked that?

This afternoon, as usual, I took her out on a walk. It was supposed to be a quick 30 minute deal around the park, but on our way there we passed an elderly woman standing just outside her garage. Cora started to go up to her to be pet and the lady asked me a few questions and before I knew it, we were deep in a conversation. We ended up talking for an hour! The woman shared a lot of her life story with me and it was so interesting. It's nice to have the opportunity every now and then to listen to people talk and share their life and the wisdom they've gathered over the years. At the end of our conversation, she told me to feel free to knock on her door anytime and I just might take her up on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment