Tuesday, October 25, 2011

For Your Cutie Patootie Baby Niece and Nephew

We were lucky enough to have a niece and nephew born just weeks apart this September and October. So there will be two first Christmases this year :) Here are my ideas for both little ones.


1. Baby's First Christmas Ornament


This is always a classic gift. I like this wooden snowflake better than any other first ornament I've seen. I feel like this is one that would stand the test of time and show up on the tree 25 years later.

2. Organic Teether


Isn't this adorable? I think this would be a great gift that the baby could use as a toy or a teether depending on the circumstances :)


3. Art


I love this idea for my niece! With her name of course :) Wouldn't this be adorable in her nursery?


4. A Classic Book


We always give our nieces and nephews this book for their first Christmas. But there are so many classic Christmas tales that should be a part of any holiday collection, you could make this a gift for several years in a row :)




1 comment:

  1. Glad to chat your blog, I look forward to more good articles and I think we all love to thank so many good articles, blog to share with us

    ReplyDelete