Thursday, September 29, 2011

Gift Ideas For Her: Earrings

I stumbled across this gorgeous collection of earrings, and had to share! I think they would make a great gift. Here are my three favorite:


I'm not going to lie, I swooned as soon as I saw these. Beautifully understated gold studs - a staple every woman should own.


I thought these were pretty too - very delicate. These aren't my style so much, but I know a few ladies who would love something like this.

And these? Well, let's just say they earned another swoon :) I usually tend toward neutral colors for earrings (like gold or silver) but this gorgeous shade of blue has won me over.



I liked every single pair of earrings in this collection - which is rare for me, since I tend to be picky when it comes to jewelry. They are all very classic pieces that are fairly affordable, especially as a gift for that someone special.

I also really like the idea of buying jewelry from a unique source like a website or artist's shop - I think it adds another layer of meaning and thoughtfulness to the gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment