Tuesday, August 16, 2011

IKEA Wish Listin': Chiefly Decorative

A couple weeks ago, this year's IKEA catalog landed in my mailbox and I was so excited! I immediately dropped everything I was doing and sat down to put sticky notes on every page that had something I wanted to buy on it. My friends and I are planning to go to IKEA as soon as we get our next paychecks. It should be a fun trip because our IKEA is right next to In-N-Out, so after shopping 'til we drop, we can eat 'til we pop! Okay, not really, but we are going to go to In-N-Out for a treat after our IKEA excursion.

My IKEA desires are mostly split between items that are chiefly decorative and items that are chiefly functional. This post highlights the decorative items and a post next week will reveal the items that are chiefly functional.


Ever since I first saw the STOCKHOLM Bowl, I have wanted it! This year it's down to $19.99 (instead of last year's price of $29.99). I might just decide to get it! It would be useful as a bowl, but it would also look pretty hanging on a wall.


My bedroom doesn't have any mirrors in it and it would be nice to have something to reflect more light around the room. This EKNE Mirror is only $9.99 and I think it would look very chic hanging from some ribbon.


When I saw these lacy plant pots in the catalog, I fell in love! I've been wanting to get some indoor plants for my apartment and the SKURAR Pots are so beautiful, delicate, and feminine! This one is only $2.99!


My mom has always liked the look of a white pitcher with flowers in it and I definitely inherited that taste from her! The great thing about the SOCKERART Vase is that it can be used as a water pitcher or vase and it only costs $12.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment