Wednesday, August 3, 2011

A Few of My Favorite Books Part 3


After a short hiatus, here is the third installment of my series on my favorite books (see the first two here and here).

A few lighter reads for the end of the summer :)

I know you are wondering what a book on history is doing on a light reading list. But it reads like a novel - full of intrigue and backstabbing, with the backdrop of some of the most gorgeous works of art the world has known.

Unfortunately I couldn't find a bigger picture for The Two Gentlemen of Verona. This comedy by Shakespeare is hilarious! The hubs and I read it together a few years ago and laughed at almost every page. We went and saw the play last summer, which was also uproariously funny. (would you believe this is the only Shakespeare play I've read? shh!!! Don't tell anyone - they might judge me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment