Monday, May 16, 2011

Finals Are Taking Their Toll

It's been unusually quiet around here for the past few days. And if you're wondering why, it's because I (Adri) am in the midst of studying for finals. So far I've taken two of my four final exams, but the most difficult ones are still ahead. Tomorrow I take my French exam and Wednesday night, I take my final exam in Recreation & Leisure. So expect content to continue to be sparse until then :).

Speaking of Wednesday night, in case you hadn't heard, the National Ride of Silence is taking place at 7:00PM in cities all across the nation. Even if you're not a cyclist, chances are you at least know one, so I encourage you to participate. I, unfortunately, will not be able to participate thanks to that blasted final.

No comments:

Post a Comment