Thursday, April 28, 2011

Apparel Review: Gap Ballet Flats


For the last week I have been living in a pair of the Gap's city flat ballet shoes. I think I'm in love! They are sooo comfortable. I actually look forward to standing when I'm wearing them because it feels so good :).

I have seen a few reviews online saying that they fall apart quickly, but so far I haven't had a problem. But even if I only get one season out of them, it will be okay because I bought them on sale at the Gap outlet for $15!!

I highly recommend trying them out. To be honest, I was hesitant at first because when I looked at them they didn't look comfortable, but once I put them on I couldn't take them off. They seem to run on the slightly small side, I probably should have gone up a half size so I recommend trying them on before buying.

Click here if you would like to see them on the Gap's website - Gap did not pay for this review, but if they would like to send me another pair of flats I wouldn't say no ;).

1 comment:

  1. Excellent publish, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector don’t realize this. You should continue your writing. I’m confident, you have got a great readers’ base already!

    ReplyDelete