Tuesday, March 22, 2011

For Coffee Lovers Only


Before I met my husband I was strictly a froo-froo "coffee" drinker. Actual coffee never touched my lips. Mochas and fraps were my one and only. But my husband only drinks black coffee, so slowly he introduced me to the good stuff. Now I drink coffee (with a little milk and sometimes sugar if I'm using a bitter bean) almost every day. That being said, we are both rather picky about our coffee, in the way a wine connoisseur is about their beverage of choice. Starbucks and Peets black coffee is O-U-T. It's much too bitter. Here are a few coffees we love for their smooth flavor, ranked in order of preference.


1. Lion 100% Kona Blend. Discovered on our honeymoon in Maui, we have been head over heels in love with this coffee ever since. Definitely not cheap, but oh so worth it!


2. Gloria Jean's flavored coffees. Affordable, and a nice change of pace.


3. Our go-to place for when we want to go out to a coffee shop on a date or to just chill is It's a Grind. Great atmosphere, good coffee, friendly baristas makes for a relaxing morning or afternoon date :)

What is your favorite type of coffee or drink of choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment